Saturday, January 23, 2010

We live by FAITH, not by SIGHT...

2 Corinthians 5:7 "We live by faith, not by sight...So, we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it."

Isaiah 30:21 "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it'."

I struggle hearing from God. I will pray and pray and pray, but can not hear what God is telling me. I keep praying for God to give me a clue or for him to open my eyes to see the clue. I will even pray for God to help me hear. I still am unable to SEE the light or HEAR his voice. It almost frustrates me.

This is where I am today. In past situations, I was able to see (years) later that God was really working on my behalf and certain things happened for a reason. However, it took a long time!
How can I speed up the process if I need to know something soon?

I will be on my knees today begging and asking God to help me see his word in verse Isaiah 30:21. I need to hear his voice. I truly believe we can give God all our struggles, worries, and problems. I also believe he knows we have to plan according to his will. So, I am trying to do both and hope I will see some light!

Trying to find the right house is difficult. There will not be one house that is just perfect. I just hope we can find the one God wants us to have. After all, we will make it his house. If not, I pray God will show me what I need to do. Renting is not easy and finding a safe rental home is difficult. There are many rental homes in bad areas. Please pray for us as we will be making major decisions soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment