Friday, January 29, 2010

A Great Challenge!

Well, my record for postings is not PERFECT! However, I am still praying each morning even through all the stress and time constraints. I have come so far and if I miss anything I not only feel guilty, but my day is a disaster!

It will be a great challenge & commitment on my part these next few weeks. We will be in the process of packing, moving, and unpacking. I ask for your prayers during this time. I hope that you will pray that the entire process will run smoothly and there are not any hiccups. I pray that the paperwork will all be complete and that God will be in control of this entire process. We have already seen God's mighty hands at work these last few days. I want to PRAISE him as I type! Thank you Lord! You are an AMAZING God and have done more that we could EVER imagine. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

I read a devotion from a book called, A Journey With God for Teachers. One of the devotions explains how God will make plans for you in him own time and in his own way. Although God's plans might not be clear or able to be seen at that moment...God will lead you to the plan he has in store for you. The book also talks about God leading you through a wilderness which gives you knowledge as well as directing you towards his path. It is up to us to be patient and not jump too soon. If we will be patient and constantly seek his will for our life, then God will do marvelous things.

I am an example of the above paragraph. God has done some amazing things! Whether BIG or small...putting God first and seeking him throughout makes a difference in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment