Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happiness!

I was searching this morning for a scripture verse or devotional book that would speak to me. I wanted to read something new or find a verse that just really spoke to me. I am getting bored with a devotional I've been reading. I could not find anything. I just was not "moved" by some of the things I read this morning.

I used a search engine to find something that would speak to me. I found many incredible quotes made by Billy Graham. These quotes made me think twice.

I also got on YouTube.com and thought I should listen to a sermon. I wanted to change things up and do something different this morning. I happened to come across so many preachers. Anywhere from Billy Graham to Steve Gaines and even Adrian Rogers. There's so much information just a click away. Maybe your preacher has something on this website. It is only a click away!

I would like to share some incredible quotes this morning from Billy Graham as well as a 2 min 15 sec video clip from a video of Billy Graham discussing HAPPINESS.

Quotes from Billy Graham:

"If we had more hell in the pulpit, we would have less hell in the pew. "
"God's angels often protect his servants from potential enemies."
"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. "
"Give me five minutes with a person's checkbook, and I will tell you where their heart is."
"Believers, look up - take courage. The angels are nearer than you think."
"A Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God. "
"Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength."
"There is nothing wrong with men possessing riches. The wrong comes when riches possess men."
"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost."

Video Clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U1mzNslI_4

No comments:

Post a Comment