Friday, March 19, 2010

My Gift to God....

"What we are is God's gift to us; what we become is our gift to God."
~Eleanor Powell~

I read James 1:17-18 this morning. "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created."

I want to praise God for all the blessings he has given our family. I want to thank God instead of "asking" God this morning. I feel like I always have such a long prayer request list that I feel guilty. I feel like I do not give God enough praise. This morning I just want praise him for all he has done for me!

I also desire to learn how to use my talent or spiritual gift for God. I pray that I will find my gift and use it to glorify HIM.

1 comment:

  1. i have a form of your first quote today on a sign in my kitchen---it says "your talent is a gift from God..what you do with it is your gift to God"---i try to make my kids read this everyday

    i love seeing it here in hot pink prayers--i only have 2 big things i try to get them to look at before they leave the house--this is one of the 2

    i am going to praise God for all of my blessings too

    love you

    gayle

    ReplyDelete