Saturday, March 20, 2010

Continuing on God's Plan and Calling for My Life...

Sometimes I feel as if I am always searching for God's plan for my life. I am looking for what God wants me to do with my life. I feel like I am on the right track, but I am constantly praying for God to guide me in the right direction if I am heading in the wrong direction.
Yesterday, I wrote about finding the gift God has blessed me with (or the talent he has given me).
I read Ephesians 1: 18-19 this morning. "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened so you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the glorious riches of His inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power to us who believe, according to the working of His vast strength."

I know God wants us to use our spiritual gifts and talents for HIM. I need to find out what my specific talents are and start using them. If you recall the first couple of postings---I mentioned about our church having designated hours where members would volunteer service in the community and at church. It is already the middle of March and I have not participated in serving! I know I have a lot going on with a new house and working, but those are just excuses to God.
I pray this morning that God will open my eyes and show me where he wants me to be....and I pray I will SERVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment