Friday, March 5, 2010

My Best....

Is God getting my best? Lately, I have not been devoting my undivided attention to God. There are many distractions which keep me away from focusing only on God. I feel guilty about the distractions I have. Some mornings I am really into reading God's word and learning more about what the Bible says. Other times, I am thinking about all the things I need to get done before leaving the house.

Sometimes I hope that my scripture readings are short. God can read my mind and my heart, which is embarrassing! Of all the minutes in a day---I sometimes rush the time I have with God.

I need to learn how to put everything to the side and give God my full attention. After all, I know God deserves my best! I know I will pay a price if I do not continue to place my priorities in the right order. I pray today that I will let God's priorities be my priorities!

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you." Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment