Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Intentions!

Well, I had wonderful intentions this morning. I left yesterday morning in a rush and I prayed on the way to work in my car. I actually did it this time!!! In times past, I would always promise myself I would pray in the car, but never would.

This morning was a lot like yesterday morning. I ran out of time and did not have time to read God's word or write a post. It is so easy to get out of a ROUTINE of doing things! I pray that God will help me tomorrow to read his word first thing in the morning before I start rushing around trying to get things done before leaving.

The truth is our "honey-to-do" list CAN WAIT! Yes, it is hard to let all of our chores sit when we could be busy checking everything off. Jesus wants us to spend time with him and we must make time for him! I pray that God will forgive me for not spending time in his word today & yesterday.

God is doing some AMAZING things right now. I can not wait to share all of it with you once everything is all said and done! I have attached a beautiful song by Chris Tomlin from YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsyiGgSlqY

No comments:

Post a Comment