Saturday, April 10, 2010

Patience....

I have learned so much about patience. God has taught me how to be patient! I have always been an impatient person and it is so easy to be impatient living in the world we live in...

I learned a lot about patience when I had my son, but even more so right after making a career change. The entire process has not been easy, but I continually thank God for helping me understand what patience is all about!!!

Psalm 37:7 is a great verse....
"Be still before the Lord and WAIT PATIENTLY for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret-it only leads to evil." (NIV)

I prayed many times that God would help me to be content and wait patiently while I seek his will for my life. I will continue to pray this same exact prayer.

Psalm 37:3, "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy sate pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart!!"

Psalm 37:5, "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun."



1 comment:

  1. Collin teaches me patience everyday. I am proud of you for being so patient and determined with your aspirations to be a teacher. You have been a great example.

    ReplyDelete